Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Fixed keyboard? Not quite.

This is curious. This morning, my keyboard appears to work. Only two keys this morning aren't working: the one and the three key. It's strange, because the ` and the 2 keys work.

Should I still buy a new keyboard? Nah. Although, every so often, when I start typing real1ly fas1t, a 'one' is inserted in a weird plac1e (see?). Still, no exclamation points, by the way. But if I real1ly need access to these two numbers, I COULD just turn on the num luck key and do it that way.

Damn. Maybe I still do need a new keyboard. Though I COULD just hook up an external USB keyboard, right? That might be an idea. And a monitor with DV input, and then just use the iBook like a Mac Mini while I'm at home. But then I have to buy a monitor and another keyboard.

Shit. I hate spilling coffee on expensi1ve things. I'm such a moron.

1 comment:

Source Jockey said...

Don't drink around expensive things ;)

Just get a new keyboard, man, that's it. Easy to install.