Monday, June 20, 2005

I'll Make a Hung Jury

Achtung!

I got my official Summons for Jury Service from Los Angeles Superior Court in the mail. I get to fulfill my civic duty, though I understand the chances of me actually getting picked for a jury are minimal. All well. We can only do our best to get picked. I've been thinking up things I should shout out at random with a hickish accent in the courtroom:
* "I can make farm animal noises! Name anything, and I'll do it!"
* "I done gone found me a hamster in my underpants this mornin'."
* "That big black guy in handcuffs turns me on."
* "He couldn't have committed murder! He's white! His lawyer did it, because he's obviously a Mexican!"

I went to the doctor and got some x-rays done, today. Everything looked relatively normal, and the doctor wants me to do physical therapy three days a week for three weeks. Awwww, man. I wanted surgery--a quick fix. Damn it.

I really miss going to my kickboxing classes. This sucks. Instead of kickboxing, today, I did laundry. How fulfilling.

5 comments:

Adam said...

So instead of clean clothes, you used to just kickbox someone in the head if they suggested you change your clothes? Good work man!! That's some mighty fine lateral thinking!

Source Jockey said...

You: "I believe in capital punishment."
Judge: "But this is a civil trial."
You: "So?"

Ryan Medalie said...

"They said you was hung."
"And they was right."

What movie is that from?

Source Jockey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Source Jockey said...

Blazing Saddles. Duh!