Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Listen up, ya' bitches!

"Did the practical joke/surprise go well?" you ask? Yes. It went well. On tomorrow's blog, I will tell you what happened. Today's blog actually had both the finance thing AND the explanation of the surprise joke, but it was way, way long. So I chopped it in half and saved the rest for tomorrow.

I'll leave you off with some motivational words: "You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human fucking beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabasstic pieces of amphibian shit. Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me, the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops, or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless."

3 comments:

Adam said...

Ryan, you are very wise / a guru. Can you answer then, a question that has perplexed me throughout time and space?

What is a "Mirrow" of your Myspace thingy?

Ryan Medalie said...

Why whatever are you talking about?

Adam said...

Dude, it's right there --->

Crap/WTF, where did it go? I'm sure.. it.. hmmmm, um, my mistake. Please accept my humble apologies. I am in the process of spooning out my left eye for it's deception. Dagnam left eye.