Monday, July 25, 2005

Choco-LIT

Guess what? You CAN get high if you eat enough chocolate.

I'm here in Hawaii from within the candy factory. It's owned by a close friend of my dad's.

I just made my OWN candy. Chocolate fucking coated candy. And it's so good.

What I've eaten today:
BREAKFAST: 15 chocolate covered macadamia nuts, 10 chocolate covered coffee beans, omelette, toast.
LUNCH: 25 chocolate covered macadamia nuts, 8 choco-coconut covered macadamia nuts, 10 chocolate covered coffee beans, two tacos, tamale
SNACK TIME: Half a pound of the candy I made, half a pound of raw macadamia nuts

Oh, and it is pretty beautiful here. A bit humid. Lots of water--as if we're surrounded on all sides by it.

I must go. Je t'aime, candy.

PHYSIOLOGICAL EFFECTS:
I had a major crash after eating my breakfast candy. I could do little more than sit in a chair drooling. Then, I ate more and that seemed to temporarily take me out of my crash. Now, I'm sweating somewhat and feel the weight gain...

2 comments:

Source Jockey said...

I love macadamia nuts. Mmmmmm... We missed you today at the gym!

Adam said...

Other Adam, I think you'll find that Ryan was holding you back at the gym.