Sunday, July 17, 2005

I feel like a quote out of context...

...withholding the rest, so I can be for you what you want to see. I got the gesture and sound--got the timing down. It's uncanny--yeah, you think it was me. Do you think I should take a class to lose my Southern accent?

That was your Plagiarism of the Day. Any ideas? Who sang it and which albums?

BONUS: Who opened for Ben Folds on the Rockin' the Suburbs tour (think around August 2001)? Can't Google that now, can you?

I went to the beach today. That was okay, I guess.

Man, I can't take some people. Isn't it odd how just one person (who hopefully doesn't read this blog) can dig under your fuckin' skin? Perhaps I hate being treated like an idiot.

I WROTE A LONG SECTION HERE ABOUT THE PERSON THAT WAS ANNOYING ME, BUT REMOVED IT. I did this so people don't keep asking me, "So who was it? Who's bothering you? Who who who?!"

Meanwhile, five workdays left until I shove off to Hawaii for vacation. One week on an island--COMPLETELY SURROUNDED BY WATER (this is, after all, the definition of an island, que no?). A friend of mine, the sweetest, most wonderful person in the whole entire world (I guess there's no need to butter her up anymore since she already agreed to do this), has said she will drive me to the airport. It's not just LAX or Burbank; we're talkin' fuckin John Wayne Airport in Orange County. I feel bad for her driving me. It's a long drive. I will definitely make it up to her, though.

I may have to find a new apartment really really soon. Fucking A. I got a letter in my mailbox that said that the owner of my building switched to a different property management company. One of the residents in "the know" basically said we better expect to see higher rent and shittier service. I don't know how the service could possibly get any shittier unless they actually make an active effort to kill us, but I'd hate to have to pay more than what I'm paying now. My rent is higher than most people's (outside of California, at least) mortgage payment.

Did somebody say, "SHAKE AND BAKE?!" The first person that comes over to my apartment and makes me some Shake and Bake chicken wins a prize! Yay!!

Man, I just got a major jonesin' for some Shake and Bake Chicken. What does this mean? Am I turning into a junkie before ever using any junk?

2 comments:

Fluffy said...

don't really know ben folds that well. i should do because he's practically one of us now. I'm sure I'll meet him down at the shops one day.

I'll try to find out what shake and bake chicken is. Ben might appreciate some.

Source Jockey said...

And what the person does read the blog? Then what? :)