Saturday, July 09, 2005

HIATUS STATUS: Over

Why the Hiatus?
I had a labor conflict with my staff. The blog had to shut down for a few days due to the budget shortfall. My staff walked out and I could not operate the blog for a few days. Minnesota was facing the same type of problem, but on a much smaller scale. That's just a shutdown of the State of Minnesota; this is my blog we're talking about here.

I went out with my friend looking at cars today. Our tastes differ. He wants an Audi, BMW, or Mercedes. I kept suggesting he check out Subaru. Hmm. He seems to prefer Nazi-mobiles. Yeah, that's right. You heard me. Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, VW--all have fascist roots. BMW made airplanes and airplane engines; this is why the BMW logo looks like a propellor. Mercedes used to make the limousines for Hitler's SS. Audi is a part of the VW group. VW was the brainchild of Ferdinand Piech and Adolf Hitler (a car for the masses). Ferdinand Piech was a professor of engineering, and the first Porsche (the 356) had all the mechanicals of the VW Beetle.

No, most Germans are not Nazis or Nazi-sympathizers. There's the legacy, though.

Of course Mitsubishi made the Zero (the same Zeros that attacked Pearl Harbor). Henry Ford was supposedly anti-semitic. And now Dodge is a mere subsidiary of Mercedes.

Also, I've spent time on other interests...
I've gotten into Texas Hold 'Em. I play it on Yahoo games now. I don't have a problem, yet (YET). I don't plan on playing with real money, either. Though I'm ahead $3,000 in fake money, that would turn into a negative if I were to use real money.

Yeah. So. That's that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should try Pogo

Anonymous said...

Enter the letters as they are shown in the image.