Sunday, July 31, 2005

'Sick' Day

Well? What do I do?

I've gotten back. I've been home a total of five hours. My friend brought my home from the airport, where I loaded her up with chocolate products: chocolate covered mac nuts, chocolate covered coffee, chocolate covered bark, etc. I came back with about 20 or so pounds of chocolate candies, and another 2 or 3 pounds of Kona coffee. Right now, I'm the "go to" guy for Hawaiin coffees and candies.

I'm thinking about moving there. Why not? I've got nothing here.

My friend asked me what would keep me here. I said little Asian girls for one, but I guess there are other things that could keep me here. I said it was totally up to her whether I stay or go. She says she'll find me a nice girl to make me stay--something so complicated, I won't be able to leave. If she wants me to stay, I told her she's got to give me a reason to stay.

Hawaii. Live rent-free, eat tropical fruits all the time, swim, snorkel, etc. Of course, if you want to take a road-trip on the Big Island, your choices are limited: you could go to Hilo or...Hilo?

It sucks to be back. I'm calling in 'sick' to work tomorrow.

1 comment:

Source Jockey said...

Awww--you've got me! :P