Wednesday, July 06, 2005

If a seagull flies over the sea, what flies over the bay?

Bagels. Get it?

Let me explain something: I didn't go to jail for real.

I'm a big goddamn liar, apparently.

Work wasn't too horrible today. Today was hump day Wednesday. How is Wednesday supposed to be a hump day? I didn't get to hump anybody at all. How depressing. So for me, Wednesday was devoid of any type of action that relates to or could be construed as humping. Like Tuesday. And Thursday. And Friday and Sunday. And Saturday. Oh, and Monday was a no-hump day, too.

Perhaps I need to go hang out where the girls are. Where are they? Libraries? I heard in college that the best place to meet women is the library. Hmm...Really? I disagreed at the time, but I used to hang out in the science and engineering libary a lot. Even in the GENERAL library, how can you hit on girls? "I see you're picking up a book on 18th century politics in Scandinavia. You have nice eyes."

Where else are women? Too many women are starting to go to those 'Females Only' gyms (like that Curves For Women gym).

I tried the methadone clinics, but those women are prety hardcore. I try talking to them and they froth at the mouth and start crawling up the wall. Eery.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Well, since libraries and gyms are out, what about you just walk around the streets saying "yo, what up" to everyone? At some point someone will say hello and then introduce you to some hot chick. Law of averages my friend, law of averages.

Anonymous said...

i know where they are :)