Friday, July 01, 2005

Say 'what' again. I dare you. I double dare you, motherfucker.

Say 'what' one more Goddamn time.

Today, at the office, we played a cool trick on another employee. We replaced the elevator cable in the elevator with dental floss. When the target of our trick got on, the floss broke and seconds later we heard a loud, "CRASH!" It was too funny. He was soooo mad. When he crawled back up the elevator shaft, he was like, "The ol' Dental Floss in the Elevator Shaft Trick. I didn't even see it coming."

My blog has fallen out of favor. Few people read it anymore. Do you want more flash? More tits? More ass?

PARKING TICKET UPDATE: That parking ticket received in Santa Monica? After appealing, I've been found GUILTY. I have to pay the $47. Fuckin' Santa Monica PD. Goddamnit.

Enough for tonight.

7 comments:

Source Jockey said...

I still read your blog. Thinking of which--I've started my fictional blog. Wanna help?

Ryan Medalie said...

Yes. Of course.

Ryan Medalie said...

Okay.

Dash Bradley said...

i still read it. That being said, more tits and ass would be nice.

ok said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Reading your blog always puts a smile on my face. As Dash said - more T & A would be great (ex: http://drunkenstepfather.blogspot.com ) Also if you dropped some celeb names you routinely sleep with in your post you would get a higher ranking on google ;)

Adam said...

I still read your blog, but only if I'm really, really, really, really bored.