Thursday, August 18, 2005

The difference between me and a bucket of shit is what...?

I'm still in jury duty, and will be there for awhile. All well. Suits me fine.

My boss doesn't know I'm quitting yet. That's fine. I don't care.

Ah, the beaches beckon.

I think I'm going to get a 14 inch G4 iBook. Why not? The price isn't bad. I used MacPrices.com to find some pretty good deals.

Meanwhile, I saw Pretty Persuasion last night at the Lemmlae cinema on Colorado. It was pretty decent, but seemed to start out as a comedy and then transform into a near-thriller drama. Turned a bit psychotic, I felt, but it wasn't too bad. It was funny, though. There was a part where these high school students were having an international food fair, and the Israel table got put next to the Palestine table. So the guy from the Israel table is standing flipping through pages of an Atlas talking to an Arab girl saying, "It's not here. I don't see it. Show me Palestine on a map. See? It doesn't exist. Where is it? Point it out! I want to see it!"

Things are well. No work and no play...makes Ryan a juror. Not bad, though. I've been reading a lot.

2 comments:

Fluffy said...

I can set you up with a kickass laptop bag if you like.

Ryan Medalie said...

Shit. That's the coolest laptop bag site I've ever seen.