Sunday, August 14, 2005

Rupert Murdoch is a cunt-faced bitch

That's right. I now officially hate Myspace. It's now inundated with advertisements. It's a subsidiary of Fox News. To support and continue using Myspace is to support the Republican war machine.

So...as mentioned, I can't complain at this juncture about my female situation. I can, actually. Perhaps I met someone, and we're trying to figure out what the hell to do with me moving to Hawaii and all. Here's some constraints:
1) I am moving to Hawaii. I cannot and will not change my mind.
2) She lives here.
3) I project my stay to be about 6 to 9 months (maybe 12)

I try to put it in simple terms. "Let's treat it like a prison term. Let's pretend I have to go to prison for 9 months. You could come visit me in prison! You wouldn't just ignore me and let me rot if I went to prison, right? Except what's better here is that I'm going voluntarily, it's Hawaii, and I won't have to be someone's bitch."

We'll see; who knows?

I told my agent about me moving to Hawaii. "Yeah, and meetings will be so much easier with you being on an island 3,000 miles away." He seems happy for me. What will we need to meet over? The sheer volume of rejection letters?

Good night, America.

7 comments:

Fluffy said...

I've heard of worse prisons. The one in Oz for example. You're far less likely to be raped in Hawaii.

Source Jockey said...

I like Hawaii. Maybe I should look for Real Estate down there.

Ryan Medalie said...

It's very expensive--much like here. But come down, visit, and find some land or something. There's still land in certain places, from what I understand.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.