Monday, March 14, 2005

Already My Second Post

Holy balls!

I'm already on my second post. Jesus Christ, this is fucking huge. This shows determination, and an ability to do things more than once.

It's been ten minutes since my first post. I know most of my dedicated followers have been waiting anxiously.

What's new in my life? I got a dishwasher for my apartment from Target. TWO of my neighbors stopped by to see it. They are SO jealous. I bet if I didn't lock my door, they'd totally sneak in and steal my dishwasher after slashing my throat open and taking my organs. They'll do it. They're cool, but I'm just putting myself in their shoes.

This thing is about a third of the size of a regular dishwasher. I can't fit inside of it, nor have I tried (yet--but stay tuned).

I ordered it from Best Buy (bestbuy.com). They were slutty dorks. So I cancelled my order. I ordered it form Target.com. It came within a couple of days. That was last Thursday. Today, I got an email from Target.com saying that they shipped out my dishwasher today. What the heck?

All right. Go out and change the world for the better. Kill something.

Love,

Ryan

No comments: