Saturday, March 19, 2005

It's Saturday and All I've Got is This Flesh-Eating Rash

Nothing happens on Saturdays. Well, at least not to me.

There is nothing worth writing about, really. Nothing except my flesh-eating rash I have named Roger.

Roger's a sort of silent friend. A silent friend that is slowly eating me alive. But I can never really, truly feel alone what with Roger hanging around. Roger and his flesh-eating antics. Sometimes Roger makes me laugh; mostly, he makes me writhe in pain begging for a fast death. But is this not what friendship is about?

Ryan Medinski's Awesome Plagiarized Pie Recipe
1 box of pistachio pudding (Jello brand)
1 box of Ritz crackers
1 quart of vanilla ice cream
1 tub of whipped cream (don't skimp and get generic on this, cheap-skate)

Take the Ritz. Crush them. Line the bottom of a 8 by 8 inch square pan. Mix the ice cream, whipped cream, and jello pudding together. Mix it up real nice. Okay, pour that out over the crushed Ritz. Put that in the fridge for a few hours until it hardens. Get a spoon and eat up.

Alternatively, I have not used a pan and simply dumped the crushed Ritz out on my living room floor and poured the mix on top of it. This can be done if you are expecting a lot of guests. Or you could use a larger pan than the 8 by 8, but I myself don't have a larger pan.

No comments: