Saturday, May 07, 2005

Big Ding Dong

No blog for today. You'll have to come back tomorrow. Now I'll tell you why I'm not writing a blog today: I have decided to party hearty. I have chosen not to be productive and write in my blog. I instead have decided that hemmoraging money would be a good way to spend my weekend.

Therefore, I cannot write a blog for today.

It's late. My new Car and Driver came. I'm excited to read it. You should be excited for me. And I only got about three or four hours of sleep last night, which definately isn't enough. I have to cut into my sleep to read this magazine. That's a bit stressing. And I can't add having to update my Goddamn blog to this stress.

I hung out with my new friend today--the engaged one. She warned me that she possibly wouldn't recognize me. And she sure didn't. I wouldn't have recognized her either, except she was a small Asian girl in the section of the bookstore where she said she'd meet me.

Did you know there's a Goddamn castle in Pasadena? The Green Castle. Who would have thought? Right in the middle of a block and *BAM* a Goddamn castle. Whoa, where'd that come from? For my reader's benefit, here's a word of advice: Don't try hopping the fence to try getting into Green Castle, because evidently there are many, many surveillance cameras.

Hey, Schlomo...Stay Jewish.

No comments: