Saturday, May 21, 2005

Going to a NEW Blog Schedule

I'm making a huge change to my blog.

To improve quality, I will be going to blog posting every other day, rather than every day. This will make the work fresher, better, and more palatable.

I'm working on a new hobby. I figure that if I spend half the time on my new hobby as I do on my blog, I should get pretty good at it.

My new hobby is the craft of popsicle sticks. I made an ashtray out of a bunch of popsicle sticks and decided, "This is a potentially high-profit area. And I enjoy making things out of popsicle sticks."

So I made a lampshade out of popsicle sticks. That original ashtray didn't turn out to work so well; somebody's cigarette completely burned it. I feel that it may have been arson. So I made a large anti-smoking banner out of popsicle sticks.

The bitch is in eating all those goddamn popsicles. It's an enjoyable hobby, but I get all these ice cream headaches. It fucking hurts. And it's pretty expensive. Considering that the cheapest box of store-brand popsicles comes with 8 popsicles and costs $.89 at Von's, the costs really add up.

So, wish me luck in my new hobby. My next project: I'm going to make a large king-sized quilt to put over the king-size bed I plan on making out of popsicle sticks (though the bed will come later). It's going to be awesome.

And then I'll sell the comforter and bed. And then I'll be living high on the hog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I honestly don't know what you're talking about (still), but I knew that horse would win the Preakness.

Anonymous said...

Jessica Rose Pomerantz