Sunday, April 24, 2005

My Beloved Job

Make it stop!!

Unemployment can't be this painful. So monotonous. So boring.

I do plenty of things that could get me fired, but then the union intercedes on my behalf (bastards) because they like me. They tell me I'm a favorite (kind of like a race horse, I guess).

So I keep pushing and pushing. I started by talking about stealing office supplies. And then, in the middle of the afternoon, seemingly at a random time, I backed my car up the front door of the building and loaded up my car with two laser printers, several boxes of toner, some paper, and some empty filing cabinets. It was a tight squeaze, but then that's what twine is for--to keep shit from falling off the top of your car. I stood the filing cabinets upright, so it looked odd. I walked back inside, though, and asked my manager how I should apply the time to my timesheet. She told me to put it in 602 Administrative Time on my Form 795 Transmittal Sheet.

Anybody want to buy a laser printer?

No comments: